Web Application Development is the process and practice of developing web applications. Simply put, Web Applications are dynamic web sites combined with server side programming which provide functionalities such as interacting with users, connecting to back-end databases, and generating results to browsers.
Examples of Web Applications are Online Banking, Social Networking, Online Reservations, eCommerce / Shopping Cart Applications, Interactive Games, Online Training, Online Polls, Blogs, Online Forums, Content Management Systems, etc.
Web Application Development
With the help of our highly qualified and skilled IT professionals, we have been able to serve our clients with valuable?Web Application Development Services.?Our web application development and custom programming services include everything from a simple?Content Management System?enabled website to the most complex web-based internet applications, e-commerce portals, and social networking development services.
- Custom Software Development
- Web Content Management System
- E-Commerce Portal
- Social Networking Development
- Custom ERP Development
- Smart Card Solutions
Benefits of a web application:
- Web applications run on various platforms in any OS or device as long as the browser is compatible
- All users access the same version, without facing any compatibility issues
- Web app are not installed on the hard drive, thus no worrying of space limitations
- They lessen software piracy in subscription-based web applications (i.e. SaaS)
- They reduce costs for both the business and end user as there are less support and maintenance required by the business and cut out requirements for the end user’s computer.
Advantages of Web Application :
- A large set of powerful open-source tools for development.
- Web infrastructure provides convenience and eases to end-users.
- The whole code file resides on a machine known as Web Server.
- The data stored on a machine is known as a database server.
- Centralized hosting for all web pages and databases.
- Powerful, Sleek and Flexible Front end frameworks available